Sunday, August 1, 2010






"Happy Friendship Day!!!" **Philosophy**-"life is a classroom, we are both student and teacher, each day is a test, and each day we received a passing or failing grade in one particular subject: Grace. Grace is Compassion, Gradtitude, Surrender, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Manners, Reverence, and the list goes on. It's something money can't buy and credentials rearely produce. Being the smartest, the prettiest, the most talented, the richest, or even the poorest, can't help. Being a humble person can, and being a helpful person can guide you through your days with "Grace and Gratitude."
This was my 3rd weekend unpacking....I am so sick of doing that I want to scream...I DON'T want to do anymore...I've made up my mind about that, and just slid one side of the closet open, and did my famous "stuffing" technique on the other, and I was done...We move in 4 months anyways, so it doesn't matter to me what it looks like....I'm not bothered by it, and would rather be out having fun, than being stuck rearranging a house that isn't even permanetely mine to begin with....I couldn't take it anymore, and it's fine to me...I officially outdo anyone on this entire island by having more of anything than anyone else that lives here...I'm just not doing anymore though, 3 weeks is enough for me and I am done as far as I am
concerned....I just shut the doors where I can't see it, and it's not a problem then....Not sure if anyone else has ever done this before, but I set off the stupid smoke alarm tonight from the steam from the shower....I get it as hot as I can stand
it, and it steams up everywhere, and this high-pitched "beeping" wouldn't stop then....We couldn't make it stop, so we jerked it loose and put it in the trunk of t
he car incase it started going off again....I know I definately wouldn't have the slightest idea how to make that thing shup up if it started going off here when I was alone....ugghh...I can't even hammer in a nail....tried it again and again this
week, and still not able to!!! I make them look like a very small boomerang!!! Pretty funny cause I've never had to do any of that stuff, everyone else has always done it...now I'm trying it out, and I'm always messing it all up....I'm glad
there's not much left to hang up and I"m not the one doing it....Just 4 months left here...I"m soo happy I can hardly stand it.....Happy Friendship Day everyone..thank
u all for being my friends this long while I've been over here in Japan...=) I didn't know ANYONE when I got here from Italy....pretty nausiating...so glad that our paths crossed on here at least...now we can't stay away from each other....=) good night everyone hopefully the fire department won't show up at my door in the middle of the night over that ridiculous smoke alarm thing...not sure if they have
tracers on those or not where they are or whatever... I just don't want them waking me up at 3am asking me where it is,and dragging it out to a 20 minute conversation about everything else they can possibly think of to talk about....I have no idea, cause I've never done that before...always a first for everything and I"m always the first to find out about it....xxxxx have an outstanding month!!!!!!
100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#24-South Georgia Island-"Some 1,300 miles east of the tip of South America, this subantarctic island is 100 miles long and 20 miles wide, and home to literally millions of seals, penguins, and other seabirds, including half of the world's population of wandering albatross. South Georgia is reachable only by water, but to behold this oasis on a glittering day may be the experience of a lifetime."

No comments: