Wednesday, August 25, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#48-Prague, Czech Republic-"This capital of the Czech Republic has architecture from the Romanesque and the Baroque-it is known as "the city of a hundred spires"-along with gardens, ancient bridges, cobblestone streets and narrow lanes dotted with little pubs. But at the same time there exists in Prague a contemporary atmosphere, bustling with the arts.♥ After all, this is a land that chose a playwright, Vaclav Havel, for a president." I would LOVE this place to bits and pieces....wow, just looking at some of the architecture on here leaves me speechless...I know I would love everything about this city just like I did Sydney....I would be in heaven since anything art is all around...unlike here where I"m at now where most people are always running it down...everything seems to be sports-oriented these days....hmm nasty nasty situation happened to me today...I sure would like to know who out there is fond of TUNA...I am an extremely picker eater, if I happen to ever eat anything at all, besides drinking water or my tea, or Dr. Pepper all the time....I know it's not a surprise to most that I don't like TUNA either...I can't stand the mayonnaise junk, I HATE pickles, I can't stand eggs, and all those other unknown chunks they throw
together for some cheap off the wall meal....ugghhhhh how can anyone eat that stuff much less look or smell it????? I was offered one of those barf bag looking things today and about flipped over and could hardly move cause it was all chunky and eggs and pickles were poking out of that thing and I could smell the mayonnaise....Just talking about that makes my skin crawl....I said I hated tuna, I had a problem with mayonnaise, eggs, I hated pickles, and can't stand junk just all thrown together like that.... I do much better with one ingredient type things like my fruit and water...end of story..I get confused looks like no one has ever heard of this before, and like everyone on earth should eat tuna...That mess looks like canned cat food, and sounds even nastier when it's really quiet and someone is trying to stir it around to mix it up....It took me more than once trying to tell people that I couldn't stand that stuff and I have a serious problem with tuna and fish altogether....Only certain ones I will have, tuna never ever, and I don't want to be able to smell it....And don't even talk to me ever about mixing anything....not sure what is so great about that mess, esp. when looking at a blown up picture of it...I have to turn away as soon as I see it....Nearly everyone over


here does the sushi thing, and they run into me not liking anything hardly, and have no idea how to react....Not my fault really, I'm just able to tell what is absolutely NASTY and they aren't... hey, we all have our differences ☺....just glad it was finally dropped after I couldn't stop making different disgusted faces at that stuff...It doesn't end there, that's nearly over everything..tuna is one of the absolute worst though for me...wait I have a whole entire list, but tuna is right up at the top...=p can't stand it...hope I don't have to put up with another thing like that cause people offering me stuff I can't stand makes me squirm and I feel like that stuff is gonna start crawling towards me or something....=p have a good night everyone I"m still sick and can't stop going from being hot to freezing cold then hot again....hope this goes away soon cause I can't stand feeling this way!!!!

**** found this and just had to prove my point.....CHAMPAIGN, Ill. – The Iowa hens at the heart of a massive recall are still laying eggs that could end up on a table near you. And food safety experts say that's OK.
The eggs will first be pasteurized to rid them of any salmonella. Then they can be sold as liquid eggs or added to other products.
Officials from the two farms that have recalled more than a half-billion eggs say there's no reason not to use the eggs while federal officials investigate the outbreak. Wright Egg Farms and Hillandale Farms issued the recall after learning that salmonella may have sickened as many as 1,300 people.
Spokeswomen for the farms said their hens are still laying several million eggs a day. Those eggs are being sent to facilities where their shells are broken and the contents pasteurized.
Hillandale Farms spokeswoman Julie DeYoung said the operation has 2 million birds that lay an egg about every 26 hours.
"It's close to 2 million eggs a day," she said.
But the pasteurization only affects eggs that are being laid now. Recalled eggs that had already been shipped to stores are destroyed.
Both companies say they are waiting to hear from the Food and Drug Administration before deciding what, if anything, to do with their hens.
The FDA cannot order the farms to kill hens that may be infected with salmonella, but the farms could decide to take that step on their own. Neither would discuss that possibility.
University of Illinois food science professor Bruce Chassy said there's no reason the eggs — even from infected hens — cannot be safely sold if they are pasteurized or cooked. Doing so raises the temperature of the eggs high enough to kill most if not all salmonella.
The bacteria "are all going to be dead, and if they're dead, they're not going to hurt anybody," he said.
Food processors buy eggs that have been removed from their shells to make mayonnaise, omelet mixes and other products. =p











No comments: