Friday, August 20, 2010



100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth #43-Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland-"On the edge of the Antrim plateau in Northern Ireland these is a strange and dramatic collection of 40,000 black baslt colums, mainly irregular hexagons, rising up from the sea as hig as 40 feet. Although this "remnant of chaos," as Thackeray called it, was created by volcanic activity, legend has it that it was fashioned by a race of giants who strode from here through the waters to Scotland." I got my cotton candy flavoured lipgloss replaced...I couldn't get it off here, something about the website not being secure and it kept stalling and blocking anything that I tried to do..We are the 2nd largest in the world here on our
shopping area with Germany being the first, so I took a chance and went there..I didn't find the exact same thing, but I did find some stuff that would keep me satisfied for the time being until I can come across a Wal-Mart sometime next year,

and enough to keep me quiet about it..I was telling my story for the last 2 days to anyone who appeared beside me or in front of me, and all I got was a few looks and not knowing what to say back to me..I went in the scaulding heat here, the hottest part of the day and was drenched.....I didn't care I was in a complete state of panic last night I couldn't stop worrying over my Cotton Candy lipgloss...I go and get the VERY LAST ONE here, and some others to keep me satisfied since I'm so obsessed with that stuff...I was about to leave, and someone sees how hot I was, with sweat still pouring down off me,and it doesn't help much being inside either, and asked me if it was raining outside...It felt like 200 degrees outside and they go and ask me a stupid question like that...WOW how much ruder can you get...I can't stand this heat and either am always getting ready to take a shower, or I just finished a shower...I can't stand to feel drenched in a disgusting way and hot, would love to go and lay down in a freezer or something wow that would feel soooooo gooooodddddddddddddd.....Now I got my lipgloss replaced, I'm happy again, and am on my Watermelon Mango one...soo sweet and sooo good tasting....love it..I'm NOT letting this one out of my sight, and am keeping them all together in a carrying case thing, and sleeping with them beside me....My cats have been known to knock my things around and I find them all over the place in the weirdest places imaginable...don't care what anyone else thinks about me and my total obsession with flavoured lipgloss....I said these stupid people here are toooo boring for me and definately can't handle me, and just don't know how....and things like that they will never understand...I just can't stand loosing ANYTHING of mine down a stupid toilet of all things....I thought I was going to throw up I was worrying so much about it, and we had all the discontinued ones over here, they weren't even online anymore...shows how far behind we are over here on even that....I got pizza tonight and stayed in watching movies.....My friend back home told me about this first movie...I was not that crazy about it at first, then got to watching it, and it had a VERY surprise ending, and it bothered me so much at the end, that I could hardly breathe....The 2nd one, we don't have over here of course, so I'm ordering....I was there at Juliet's house, and in the gardens there, and they made a movie about it!!!!! Can't wait to see the sites of gorgeous Verona again!!!! That Taylor Swift song is in it and the sweetest ever....I just love anything that isn't a bore....I'm tooo tired now I will chat with eveyrone tomorrow on here have a good day/night!!! it's night here where i'm at now!! 5 minutes until midnight!!! one more week of this month left!!!!!!!! "I have but one candle of life to burn, and i would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light." - John Keith Falconer













No comments: