Friday, August 27, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#50-Great Barrier Reef-Australia♥"Set off the northeast coast of Australia is an interconnecting series of some 3,000 coral reefs that is about half the size of Texas and one of the Natural Wonders of the World. The Great Barrier Reef supports more than 1,500 kinds of fish, 4,000 different mollusks and 400 species of coral, and within its confines one can explore fabulous beaches, pristine rainforests and dozens of shipwrecks." wow, I want to say that I saw this, or at least part of it when I was in Australia, but it's hard to say, because my time went sooo fast, and I got lost like 3 different times, and was sooo confused....I did see ocean that went on forever, so I"m going to mark this as a "yes"...I didn't see underneath of course, but at least I stepped foot in Australia where this is...Still beautiful, and completely breathtaking...the most that I could do is go down in a submarine since I have no luck whatsoever at the scuba-diving thing...this looks soo gorgeous just from pictures....how I would LOVE to see this in real life face to face...=)Also, I found out yesterday that we will ( or should) be finding out where our follow-on assignment is after my husband is in Korea for a year....I have been worrying about it so much, that I made myself sick at my stomach for 2 days, can't sleep, keep waking up all crazy hours in the night, not able to eat, and I'm just gonna LOVE seeing how I get through this next week still not knowing....I think it's driving me crazy more than anyone else...so hope everyone is pulling for me that it will be great and not another miserable thing like it is here in Okinawa...=p Never again for me...not unless you are born here and have background stuff here you are ultimately crazy about this place...me, I have nothing over here, and my background isn't anywhere near this and I"m glad it's not...I'm too excited, nervous, and making myself sick all over again when I'm just about to get over one thing I keep giving myself a nervous stomach that will not go away....I just want it to be over with I've really had it with this place and everything is old news here...so.. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!!! I should find out in 5 days!!! ***just watched this movie and enjoyed...so much for having the 2nd largest shopping area in the military with Germany being the first if they never have anything and I still have to order everything....It's all for looks anyways....

No comments: