Monday, August 2, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#25♥Venice, Italia♥-"Bravely and crazily constructed on 118 islands within a crescent-shaped lagoon, Venice is called La Serenissima-The Most Serene One. Once a trading center where East met West, the city has an extremely varied architecture, with unforgettable palaces, churches, St. Marco's Square, the Bridge of Sighs and a delirum of canals
Other than walking, the canals are the only way to get around, either by taxi or bus, or the romantic gondola." Italy was my dream country growing up, and Venice was my city of choice...Little did I know that one day I would move completely OUT of the United States, and straight on over to my dream country....where I was able to go to this gorgeous city Venice TWICE....It really is nothing but water there, and you have to take a half hour ferry ride from the port to St. Marco's Square, and that is the only "walking" part of Venice, with restaurants, and shopping....the rest you have to ride in the water taxis to get around to see it, but I loved being taken all around in the canals, and under the bridges...I would have never found my way around there on my own....wow what an amazing job just to take people around the city of Venice all day long....I can't wait to go back here, I absolutely LOVED IT....I have no idea who wouldn't....it was simply amazing, and I still find it hard to believe I actually lived in my country of choice out of all the others that exist in the world...I've been here to Venice, but I still can't stop staring at the pictures when I see them or it happens to be mentioned...just love it tooo much...... **** I always always hear this song when we go for Italian at the Italian restaurant here!!! There is another one they translated into English, but everything that I find now is wrong!!! They didn't even do this in Italy when I was there, it was always total silence in restaurants!!! this adds such a nice feature .
though!!!!! Being in an Italian restaurant, hearing Italian music!!! can't get any better than that!!! I'm in total heaven then!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: