Thursday, August 26, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime#49-Barcelona,Spain-"Long known for its sense of individuality, Barcelona is a center of both commerce and art. It is a city of deep, flashing colors, with a tangible excitement that resonates from forested hills to one of Europe's busiest ports, nestled for centuries on the Mediterranean. Still, it is only in recent times that Barcelona has become a destination point, and that irresistiblity only grows stronger."Wow what a gorgeous city..=) I have no idea how I'm going to see all these places, so I guess I'll just have to see where life takes me but would love to see everyone of these of course!!! Living here in Japan, I'm constantly offered Japanese anything and everything cause all they do is eat here...They really don't know what else to do...They get together and talk and eat for several hours and that is boring to me, cause I have nothing to talk with thes e people about, we don't speak the same language, and the ones who do speak English, our personalities totally clash like you wouldn't believe...I have never met such miserable people in my entire life until I entered this lifestyle...WOW....Today it was something called chicken yakisoba....Again, NOOOO I don't like this stuff....don't mind the pasta or chicken, but they mix it with cabbage and I have no idea what else and it's just nasty looking to me....I won't touch it, and if I did have it, I would want it all separated and not touching....They still don't know the meaning over here whenever I ask for a PLAIN SALAD that is exactly what I mean is PLAIN...Just because they give me junk like peppers and olives and tomatoes celery cumcumbers, pickles and whatever else that makes me wanna hurl, isn't gonna make me start liking the stuff just because it's in front of me....That stuff stinks to me, and I don't want to look at it....They will eat anything over here as long as it's not moving...Just like they eat dog over in the Phillippines, anything that is disgusting they definately have over here in Japan...they even have a drink over here called SWEAT...how sick is that?????? I have stopped trying to understand this place ages ago.....I have much better things to do anyway!!!!!****** these are still pictures of the Okinawa Zoo here..these are of the bats they have...I"ve never seen bats this close up until I came here....they were always flying around like crazy where I used to live cause there were more trees and it was darker...now I don't really see them since we moved...they keep them in cages in the zoo here...pretty weird cause they scare me even though they have a sweet looking face....I'm nearly done with all these zoo pictures then I can get started on my new ones I have taken in the last 2 months....I just finished watching this movie....I've never heard of this ever, but it was a good story...glad to know I'm not the only one who feels bored in life being around who I have to here....it was enough to keep my attention though...

No comments: