Wednesday, August 11, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#34-Bali, Indonesia"Called by many the Ultimate Island, this enchanting Indonesian destination boasts year-round ideal temperatures-and the Balinese are a delightfully cordial people. Everywhere there are flowers...jasmine and hibiscus, orchids and bougainvillea...adorning statures, temples and even waitresses. Music rings out across the isle, often in support of the famous Balinese dances." These first 2 pics are of our seawall here in Okinawa just about 10 minutes from where I live now, oops, sorry I forgot I moved....so it's a little bit more farther than it was before....about 20 minutes now.....the artwork was tooooo cuteeee.....I love how it looked, but have no idea who goes there and does those pictures....wow what gorgeous talent....lol then that is just a sign that I saw here, and I always carry my camera with me now, so of course I snapped it so we all could laugh at it....another reason I won't put up with a dog....then that is our beach here on Okinawa with the sun setting....When I go there, I'm always looking across the ocean and absolutely can't wait to get to the other side of it....some images really do turn out beautiful, but it just gets sufforcating constantly being here....I think after next month, things will finally start to seem real....and still have no idea where I"m going next after being in the states for a solid year on my own....It's driving me crazy just like it is everyone else...hope you all enjoy these pics....=) good night"
I'm too tired to sit up anylonger!!!





No comments: