Saturday, August 21, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#44-Serengeti National Park, Africa-"Millions of large animals dwell here in northern Tanzania, including vast numbers of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle. They assemble each year in the last of Africa's mass migrations, and eye-goggling, mind-boggling flux of wild land mammels making their dazzling way to and from the savanna and the plains." I actually slept the whole entire night last night...Yes I get that crazy over lipgloss..I have nothing else over here so I get attached to something and don't give it up..Today going through a few more things, I happened to come across and find my nail polish that changes color in the sunlight...How happy was I then...It's one color inside, then I go outside, and it changes to another color like hot pink or hot neon purple...then back again to the dull translucent color back indoors...I know everyone here would just have a huge question mark above their head wondering why on earth I am into the stuff that I am into...lipgloss, sun-changing color nail polish, bracelets...I could go on for the entire night...but I don't have to explain myself to a bunch of idiots who I don't even like in the first place, and I know who don't like me, like I even care to begin with...I don't have anything else!!! I have to have something over here to keep me sain!!! .........Now is another slow period here...It's dragging...I'm only here for another few months, and there is only one more week to this month left,+ 2 days, and it seems to be taking forever to get here...I got nearly 100 more pics, and I haven't even gotten through all of these yet...These starting at the bottom are one of my sweetie cats from Italy, total beauty...the other twin wouldn't cooperate..this was at our other place before we moved to this one here, still in Japan...me at the start of summer working on some sort of art poster....then I went with a group to dinner here to some restaurant off-base, yes I braved it out, and I never like anything...bread and water is about as far as I will go, maybe a Coke...We ended up going to someplace called the Garlic House...It was allright, but nothing I would rush back to, and definately not waste my time making reservations and it taking up my whole entire evening....That was the side of their building we thought was funny..."Garlic is very convienient substance to the health.." we couldn't stop laughing at how the English was so wrong and beyond bad....Then that is the Japanese Zoo here....I had to walk in the heat all the way across the street to get the front sign entrance to be able to take that picture, but I wouldn't stop obsessing over it until I did..So I'm glad it turned out good enough to see...sometimes they don't turn out, or I forget my flash etc...etc....That place with all the neon lights and everything, that is the Japanese movie theatre off-base over in American Village the place that has the ferris wheel and all that other with the board-walk and street performers like they had in Australia, but Sydney is way better!!! You can go there and either watch movies in Japanese or in English....I have to go there sometimes just to get away from this place, and get to a normal theatre that isn't military related cause I already feel sufforcated with all this stuff...It looks more like a part of a very large dance club than a theatre....But that's where I go sometimes...I want to go again, they just don't have anything right now we wanted to see, and it's really hard right now with this time thing on our work schedules...I still have more pics to put on here...I took like over 200 pictures since like May of this year through July...It's already end of August,and I've got about 100 more to put on here...Perhaps next weekend I'll get them on, cause I still have more to take.. Always running into something I have to get a picture of, of just want to show you all something cause I know no one else cares here...hope everyone is
having a good weekend...I watched my movie last night "Remember Me"...it was very sad at the end, I couldn't even breathe for a few minutes...This really doesn't show anything, but I had to be alone to watch one of my movies, cause I didn't want to put up with all the sighs and eye-rolling....It really makes you think twice about being or staying mad at someone or continue to go around holding grudges over something that really isn't that big of a deal....I can't wait to see it again....I have all week to watch the movies I want to finally without being interrupted or hearing how boring they are...too happy whenever I think about it...mmmmm....I changed the scent from sugar cookies to "Hemingway"...it is a cross between something around Christmas and Cinnamon...like Posennettas and Cinnamon...not sure really but love it....I could smell it outside coming home tonight from dinner....oh I finished my summer watermelon finally...it turned out tooo cute...I'll put a pic on here for everyone to see..I did that one in just a few days...still not done with the unpacking junk, but I don't care anymore...they are coming to move us again in a few months, so I'm not even messing with these last few boxes...I had enough of that for 3 weeks...I'm never going through that again...I'm hiring a personal organizer cause I"m not doing it anymore...that is toooooo boring for its own good....I'm gonna go and find another movie to watch since I have the evening to myself....talk with you all soon...xxxx














No comments: