Friday, August 13, 2010



100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#36-Abu Simbel, Egypt "Carved out of a sandstorm cliff on the Nile in Aswan, Abu Simbel was built by the Egyptian pharaoh Rameses II, whose reign ended in 1213 B.C. There are two temples, and several attendant statues nearly seven stories tall. In the 1960s, a remarkable international engineering endevor raised the temples by 200 feet to protect them from elevated waters resulting from teh Aswan High Dam."

These are still from my day trip that I went on back in May here...We went to Japanese Gardens, and it had a few houses there set up like what Japanese houses used to look like...These rooms are the kitchen with the 3 deep holes next to each other they put pots in for cooking I was told, and the bathroom, the hole in the floor, not a surprise to me at all anymore...that was all over Italy and they have it here too, and I of course won't go near anything like that like ever....I think if one of my bracelets were to fall in one of those nasty things I think I would faint from loosing one of them, and I wear close to 20 of them, and that is just on one arm...This is a replica of what their houses used to look like here, I'm guessing they were all open like this, because it is so hot here.....I understand they didn't have electricity and air conditioning, but I saw nothing at all that was even a hint of them ever taking any sort of a bath or a shower....guess they never bothered with it, and I'm obsessed with showering.....Soooooo glad I wasn't born over here then in that time era....No one knew any better and it seemed they just went around smelling each other's body odors since there was no deodarant either....hope everyone is enjoying these who ever cares to look at them...I think a lot of this stuff is pretty dull and uninteresting cause I've seen it so many times, or heard about it...oh I found the most funniest video on here this morning I thought I wasn't going to have a voice today I laughed so hard...this was toooo hilarious....LMAO oh wow can anyone out there say "perverts???" like anyone over the age of 12 is going to let a couple of 12 year olds examine anything of them...wow some people are really dumb...guess that's what makes it so funny...that reporter was just eating that up, and trying so hard not to laugh...what a psycho.....too happy it's the weekend ugghhhh more unpacking though, I took like nearly 3 weeks off from it I wanted to scream it was so boring....talk with u all soon....have a good laugh at this....













****LOL omg I just HAD to add this!!! I found this on one of my friend's facebook pages and about toppled over here in my chair I was laughing sooo hard!!! "Oh we're going to go and do it in our basement!!!" " you just kind of like sqeeze the nipples!!!" oh wow I'm gonna be laughing about that one all day!!!! Also, lol that crazy pic that is the last one on here about interferring with traffic!! Well, I don't want to interfere with traffic (other people walking by!!!) so I won't block any corridors!!! Their English is so bad over here it's absolutely hilarious at times!!!

No comments: