Thursday, August 19, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#42-Hong Kong-"Busy, busy, busy.. By day Hong Kong thrums with commerce, happy in its role as a center of finance and international trade, and a haven fpr dedicated shoppers. At night the energy level only goes up as folks indulge with gusto in the sundry forms of entertainment and the fabulous restaurants. Visitors will also be well advised to make occasional use of the city's serene parks." I have been feeling absolutely SICK for like the past 5 hours....My sweet cotton candy flavoured lip gloss fel in the stupid toilet today and went down with me screaming NOOOOOOOOOO after it....I couldn't get it, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to use it again...I know they don't have those here anymore, so I'm going to have to spend my entire evening searching on here to order like 5 of those so I will be able to get to sleep tonight cause I'm about to go into hysterics....These pics are still from the trip that I went on a few months back...this one was to Shuri Castle...the ones undernearth this one with the toilet thing in the ground was what the houses used to look like here...plain and simple, and my worst nightmare came true!!!! only I said what if I was to drop one of my bracelets in one of those toilet things like that, and of all things it was my clear cotton candy flavoured lip gloss...something I ALWAYS have with me... just like I do that hand sanitizer stuff....along with the bracelets and anything else I can think of....I still can't believe that happened I NEVER go around dropping my stuff in a stupid toilet......ugghhhhhhhh I'm about to scream I am so mad and about to be sick from that cause I can't even do anything about it....Okay, I HAVE TO ORDER ONE NOW to calm the heck down cause I know it will keep me up the entire night worrying about it and they don't have anything here and iI want that one that is exactly like the one that I had the cotton candy flavoured one with the purple cap on the lid... don't ask why about my obsessions it's just me!!! I think I will be back to normal tomorrow since I'm expecting so much coming to me now!!! sorry I've been gone so much too, summer is almost over and I'm totally rejoicing everytime I think about it....I'm going now before the tears start flowing I'm missing my cotton candy lip gloss, I would always be on here and at least be holding it whenever I wasn't typing!!!!! auuuugghhhrrhhrhr I still can't believe I did that!!!! >=P





No comments: