Sunday, August 8, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#31-The Amazon River, South America (Brazil & Peru)" The magnitude of the Amazon River and its babin is difficult to encompass. The river is responsible for one fifth of all the water that is poured into the world's oceans. The rainforests in the basin houses hundreds of species of mammels, thousands of different fish, tens of thousands of trees, and a third of the planet's birds. One does not soon forget the Amazon".

This was a trip that I went on a few months back before it turned too killer hot here to be able to do anything outdoors for the next 6-8 months....I'm not able to remember the name right off, but I will find out and put it on here so everyone will know then...I'm really not good at Japanese, or these Japanese names here no matter how long I've lived over here!!!!! That open area shows what their houses over here used to look like and the inside...not much to them and pretty simple and downright boring....I had more, but it looks like a lot of them got deleted unless I'm just not looking in the right place...I can't stand that, I take all these great pics, and am so excited about them, then when I go to see them, about more than half of them are deleted...hope everyone had a great weekend...can't believe it's already over again...I went to a Japanese mall about an hour or so away from here, and spent part of the day there, then went ice skating.....it felt tooo good to actually feel "cold" after so long...We finally got our dehumidifier up and running again since we moved from our last place, and it feels sooo much better in here now...Not sure how to describe this stickiness or just plain grossness of always being hot even indoors with the air conditioning turned just about as low as it will go, and still feeling like the oven is on full blast with the door open....I"ll put on new pics on here everyday this week until I get through these...I still am taking more of places I go and love the atmosphere or the scenery from the garden if there happens to be one....oh I got into Scentsy finally after months of putting it off because of going on trips or just getting stuff off here cause I've been done with our shopping area for months since they had it built...I think it is more for looks than having necessisary stuff. Anyone who has no idea what that is, don't feel bad, cause I had no idea either, and that's been floating around for 6 years now...But love it tooo much....visit this website to see everything if you wanna see what I'm talking about....www.scentsy.com have a good night everyone I'm up for a few more hours before heading off to bed....ahh I finally get to read in total quiet after a week and 3 days...tooo happy I can hardly stand it.....☺










No comments: