Saturday, August 14, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#37-Iguacu Falls, Brazil-"More than twice as wide as Niagara, these horseshoe-shaped falls make their magic on the border of Argentina and Brazil. During the rainy season, from November to March, 450,000 cubic feet of water per second crashes down with a roar that is audible for miles. Best of all, protruding ledges create an unending series of rainbows." ****WOW this is soooooo gorgeous...I've never seen anything like this either...I could stay there all day just like I did in front of the Sydney Opera House and not have to worry about anyone telling me to "hurry up" or worrying about the stupid time passing cause I wouldn't go on a trip and worry about the time if I"m there to enjoy beautiful sites like this one...totally breathtaking wow wow wow....love it....♥♥ also, these pics are still from the trip I went on a few months back...these are still at the Japanese Gardens....I put some in their twice because I was talking....never stops for me I lose my voice sometimes I talk so much.....I know I will mess the whole thing up if I try and find which ones to take out, so I'm just gonna leave it...I'm just glad they all turned out so well..this is what the Japanese houses used to look like way back when this country was first being inhabited...Not much to look at, but I'm just glad I wasn't born in that time period...









/DSC00782.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5505422743249215778" />





No comments: