Sunday, August 29, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-#52 Bruges, Belgium-"This Belgium city reminds one of an exquisite miniature. One can't help feeling that the whole town-tiny streets, gabled houses, scores of bridges-has been lifted intact from the Middle Ages, with not a stone out of place. Given its delicacy, it is appropriate that Bruges has long been synonymous with the making of fine lace, a popular souvinier." I finally got my new pics on here ...these are just some things I made because as I said before I have to do a lot of sitting and waiting here...and I can not just stand to sit and do nothing...I have to do something, wordfinds, this kind of stuff, messing with an ipod, working on something, anything, but I just can not stand to sit and wait...I will start pulling threads out of something for just for anything to keep me occupied.....So I finish stuff like this in no time....too bad I can't drag my paint and canvas with me all over, I'd have all kinds of paintings to put up then....those other things I just bought when I was back in Italy.....The best pics that I took are still yet to come...they turned out soooooooo beautiful and AWESOME....I really can't wait to go back to that place to see it again before we have to leave here....I"m tooo excited this next weekend is a holiday weekend for us...the last holiday of the summer....good riddens to summer....it was my last one here, and I made it through again without having to go to the hospital over heat exhaustion....That happened the first 2 years I was here, then last year, and this year, I finally had had enough of that.....So hope this week flies by, it's only Monday, and I'm ready for it to be ending.....have a good week everyone....








No comments: