Saturday, August 28, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#51-Dingle Peninsula,Ireland♥"Reaching 30 miles into the Atlantic from the southwest coast, this piece of Ireland♥ contains evidence from the Stone, Bronze and Iron ages, along with monastic sites, quaint churches and lyrical hamlets. The scenery is all green and stone, ranging from peaks above 2,000 feet to the hills and formidable cliffs of the west. You may recall seeing this splendid land in such films such as Ryan's Daughter and Far and Away." (?????) Okay never heard of those but this is gorgeous...wow...I've never heard of this either, but definately would not turn down going to Ireland...of course, who would want to turn down going to Ireland??? I would actually fit in there and wouldn't stand out so much like I do back in the states=p or over here in Japan....never again for me ever ever ever....that is a promise too!!! these are the last of these pics...finallyyyy cause I was getting sick of them and they were getting annoying....all these were of the zoo, and this is when I went with a group to a restaurant out in town a few months back, and then we went to the mall here afterwards...They have something here called "Dr. Fish." You sit on the edge of where the pool is, and put your feet in where all these small fish are, and they eat the dead skin off your feet...sounded pretty sick to me, and fish freak me out anyways, cause they get out of the water, and are flopping all over the place and I have no idea which way they are going to flop next....they say it makes your feet more smoother or something, but I think I would just rather go and pay at the spa thing instead of this...I did try it once, but it's just not for me!!! I was squirming and felt sooooo grossed out afterwards!!!!!! this Angel is a small towel that is just something I made..I do soooo much SITTING AND WAITING, and daydreaming, and waiting for time to pass, and anything else that involves just me sitting and waiting on other people around me holding me up (!!!!!) here, I can complete Art projects in just a few months, and this is one of them.....tomorrow I'll start on my new pics of the Italian gardens of an Italian restaurant that I went to here earlier this month....I want my backyard to look that way one day exactly with all the fountains and angels and tons of plants and flowers....guess I won't ever stop sneezing with all that around since I'm allergic to everything....have a good night everyone can't wait for the answer either you know.....xoxoxoxox


No comments: