Wednesday, April 7, 2010


My first day of vacation, and I spend half of the day fooling around with music videos like I do on any other day....Still it was fun and soo nice being away from people here that I DON'T wanna be around, and yet another one has gone and dyed their pathetic looking hair my red color..I don't get that at all sorry...ones who never talk to me like ever, then they just show up one day trying to look like me, or copy my look..can anyone else out there explain that????!?!? I desperately need to get to another part of the world before this whole country decides they want to look like me, then I won't ever be the only red head in the room again...ahhhhhh 2 more days of waiting.... it's sooo hard not doing anything when I'm waiting to go and do sooo much.....xxxxxxx




No comments: