Saturday, April 17, 2010

hello again everyone from taipei, taiwan!!! I am here for 2 hours until I finally fly back to Okinawa... It smells like they are cooking canned dogfood here honestly...the most I got was a plain American Coke, with Chinese writing on it, and that is it. I am hoping that I will have better luck with this here in taipei this time with the internet...Last time I was sooooo excited to get on and started typing, and hit something accidentely, and then everything started coming up in Chinese, and I had nooo idea how to get it back, and I had very limited time....It is rainy here in Taipei, which means Okinawa has been rainy too, as we have heard coming here....It was nice in Sydney, everyday was cool and sunny, and it didn't rain once...I had a little better flight this time overnight coming here than I did last time, but still I can't wait to get back to my own bed and have decent sleep, without 300 people around me or whatever....Australia was the greatest, I absolutely loved everything....Sydney was completely amazing;, and I know it now, a little so I will be familiar or know what others are talking about if it is ever mentioned. I should be home in a few hours, but I think I want to catch up on sleep before I do anything else... hope everyone is doing great I will talk with u soon....xxxxxxx

No comments: