Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hi all... I made it to Sydney, Australia finally....=) I didn't sleep at all last night, and am throughly exhausted....I am able to connect, but I'm not going to be able to everyday cause they charge for it here, so I will wait a few days before I come on again... I just was dying to get on after that long disgusting plane ride putting up with other people and listening to all their disgusting habits...I love it here tooo much....Everyone is soo nice, and I don't miss Japan AT ALL....It is modeled after London, England on everything, the streets, names, fountains, architechture....I will take pics of everything and put them on once I get things all sorted out again....Not much is going on right now, I am just finally winding down after 2 very long days....Quiet never sounded so good after being around coughing, hacking, spitting up people for about 2 days time.....ugghhhhhh not even a minute would go by and someone would do one of those, or clear their throat, or something else disgusting....can anyone out there say nasty???????????????? So I am soo glad I don't have to listen to that for another entire night again....I love this city like crazy, I"m too excited to see what I can while I"m here....I hope everyone is doing fine and we can chat the next time that I come on here... xxxx have a good night everyone Sydney is too awesome...=)

No comments: