Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm up in the mountains now at the resort...It's soooo nice to be able to get away again and so soon out of the chaos of Okinawa City....I feel like that place is always closing in on me, and like I just have to get away...It's sooo nice up here, we're past Nago City, all the way up north, as far as we can go...I can't go any furthur or I would be right back in the ocean again...It has been doing nothing but raining continuously since yesterday...So right when we plan for a nice get away to the mountains, right by the ocean, it decides the pour down rain...It was nice the whole month long, but not when I actually decide to try and enjoy this place...or another part of it at least.... I will continue posting my pics on here whenever I get back on the weekend....I am not even able to connect to some things here, so not sure how well the internet will work while I'm up here...I'll be finding out in few months where I will be going after being in United States for a year!!! I'm toooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Southeast Asia for me EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! AND DEFINATELY NO MORE JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone enjoy your evening!!! ☺

No comments: