Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally back home after another week of leisure...How nice it was to play around for an entire MONTH and not have to do it around here....I can't believe I did so much in just a few short weeks, and there's people still sitting around wishing they could do the exact same things as me....Pretty nausiating, and last thing I ever want to do it just sit around hoping a country is just going to "drop" right down in my lap!!! I can't' seem to make up my mind on where to go next, hopefully that will change once I leave here...yes that's all I ever have my mind on is the next trip, and not the next trip when they are moving us...I mean the next fun one..where I am on my own someplace totally different where absolutey no one at all knows me, and I am totally free.....I still have a whole slew of Australia pics, that's going to take the next month to get them on here cause I filled up my camera and ran the other one down....Still they are great ones though, and it's hard to believe I was just there a few weeks ago....Oh how I miss spending entire days in Hyde Park!!!!! We really have nothing like that here...I try to sit in what is supposed to be something like a park here, and I got dopey guys trying to get my attention start running around me and chasing each other...hmm nice try like I can't figure it out....So much has happened it's just flown by, but I'm glad to have done it and not sat around wishing or wanting to "go on a trip." Like I keep hearing now once I announce what I have been up to...I came up with that on my own, then whole entire thing was my idea, and I come up with some pretty good ones...Everyone else stands around wishing they had thought of it first...So glad to be back, and so glad to be back on my own computer where I can actually pick up certain sites on here...So glad it is the weekend, but I"m ready to get back to a normal lifestyle now....Have fun always, and GO OUT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺

No comments: