Friday, April 23, 2010

Hi again all...I"m still trying to put as many pics on here as I can day by day...It's hard for me to decide because there are just sooo many of them, and I never like and always totally hattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee the ones with me in them...Everyone else seems to like them, but I just don't ever ever like my pics unless they are professional studio pics and I am made up...And just being here or esp. on vacation of all places, I am not going to go around "made-up." UGGGGHHH, my friends tried to do that to me last year, and succeeded, and I rubbed everything off until I looked back to as I normally do...I'm just not into that "look" like everyone else seems to be these days... Okay, well anyways, these pics I was still at the Aquarium there over in Sydney, Australia. They had sharks there, like we do here at the Aquarium here in Okinawa. The only thing we don't have here are the crocidiles. They absolutely DO NOT have Dr. Pepper over in Australia at all...I thought I was going to go insane without it... They really don't have soda very much or any other kind of pop there like Americans and well me...are always grabbing for...They mostly have water, which is okay, but I just don't want water all the time, and then have all these weird fruit juices and fruit drinks...That is okay too, but not really when you are traveling and having to walk all over the place every single day...Everything is soo expensive there, I've yet to get to a menu on here on one of the pics that I took, and let everyone else see those crazy prices...But these pics are just at the Aquarium, and very small wildlife park that I went to on my own, and met soo many other people there just being on my own, and deciding to venture out like I normally do.. Sure glad I am not afraid to do that, and cling to others scared to death to leave them...I would never have any fun then, but I had the time of my life there in Sydney...I still have tonz more to put on here, so hope everyone has been enjoying the ones I got on here so far. Have a good weekend everyone..I leave for resort soon in next few days...xxxxx






No comments: