Monday, April 12, 2010

Good day everyone from Sydney, Australia!!! I absolutely LOVE it here!!! I don't miss stupid Japan at all. I haven't even thought about it really. Just how jealouse everyone is going to be whenever I get back and they find out what I am capable of doing...I'm throughly exhausted honestly.... I am so tired I think I'm just going through motions right now...Everything here is totally outrageous expensive it about made me fall through the brickwork on the streets...I went to dinner the other night, and one thing was like $139 for some seafood platter thing. Another was $26.00...A bottle of water is $8.00, a regular Coke is $4.00 out of the machine.... Reeeeeeeeeeealllll huge eye opener for me.. I was not expecting any of that at all....I've been going to places like Mcdonalds and Subway and another place like Burger King... I still have the rest of the week, and I still have to get home...And that's not that important to me anyways...I get that stuff all the time back home and it's not anywhere near those prices...I love it here though except that slap in the face.. We got here back on Saturday, and it was such a relief to get in a normal room with a bed and a shower...I didn't do very much the first day, just walked around the city here, and got to know it... Everyone walks here mostly... To work, to the subways and back, to the bus stops, so it's not a problem, and I don't have to worry about getting lost, cause everyone here speaks English. I couldn't wait to explore this place, and could hardly sleep. Sunday, I went to the Sydney Opera House. I spent the whole day there I loved it so much. Everything is closed here on Sundays. All the stores and such. They have outdoor concerts, entertainment, magic shows and things like that all along the walkways going to the Sydney Opera House...Everything they do and say is in English. It's acutally enjoyable. They attract huge crowds and everyone is reasonable and doesn't start fighting or giving out an attitude like they do back in Okinawa. One thing I absolutely can't stand are stuck up attitudes and that is allll I am ever around back there..I couldn't take it anymore, and I had no problem at all packing up and leaving for a week. I went on a tour all throughout the Sydney Opera House. I got to see the theatres and the places they perform at. There was a group there rehersing acrobatics while we were going through. I love the walkway leading up to Sydney Opera House. It's sooo gorgeous I can't seem to stay away from there. It's been cool and beautiful here everyday so far. Not scalding oven hot like back home. They are going into falltime here, and soon winter, so I don't have to worry about hot weather at all now while I"m here....Yesterday, I went on boat cruise along Sydney Harbour here. We had a lunch buffet and sailed back and forth Sydney Harbour and saw the Opera House at very good views. It was too beautiful and the Bridge we went right underneath and drove across it earlier....I had no idea I was up for such entertainment like that, but wow I surely had nooo complaints at all...Today we just had another free day, and I went up to Darling Harbour for the whole day. I walked the entired bridge of Darling Harbour, and then went to the Sydney Aquarium, and Sydney Wildlife Park they have here. It was great to get out and see everything and explore it on my own, and not have others tying me down, or holding me up. I spent the whole day out, and it was fabulous. I found Cyber Cafe and came online here. My hotel is outrageous on everything, so I'm not going to connect with them anymore while I"m here...I still have a few more days left here, so I"m going to make the most of them while I can really.... I hope everyone is doing well.. I miss being on here sooo much I was about to be sick. I am sooo glad I found this place just wandering around after I had dinner tonight...=) take care everyone i will try and be back on here when I get the chance... xoxoxo

No comments: