Sunday, April 25, 2010

I just finished watching this movie at the bottom...This actually really happened, but they really don't give any details...It was pretty terrifying sitting through this entire movie, and it honestly made me squirm....I couldn't believe they are making a 2010 version due out on Halloween night this year....This was pretty disturbing wow, I didn't even know they made movies like this, they have really toned it down a lotttttt...Now it's all fake stuff but this really got to me, and I'm probably not going to be able to sleep tonight...I definately know we won't have this come here since they want to sensor us all and treat us like a whole group of babies here at this place...They would fall over and die if they knew the stuff I watched other than the "normal" things they actually put out at theatres here... So good to see ones that are true to life though, it just makes you more aware of your surroundings and all that...Just not sure if I can sit through that again ugghhhh....=p

No comments: