Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello again everyone from beautiful Sydney, Australia... I've loved everything there is here. I've had an enjoyable last couple of days here, and tomorrow I leave again. It's bittersweet really, cause I miss things back home, but I definately don't miss Japan at all. They actually speak English here, beautiful English, and they are actually nice, unlike snotty military or Japanese people. Wow, I have not missed those sorry life forms at all since I"ve been here. I kept getting asked, why I was going to Australia.... I would always give the same answer, because I hate Japan, and I want to go where they speak English. I can't help how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!! How else am I supposed to explain myself?!?!? So I also came to the see the country that I was almost born in as well... Wouldn't that be a different life if I had been....I loved these past 2 days, and will always remember them dearly. I went to Sydney Harbour again today to visit the Opera House, and get more pictures before I leave here. It was an overcast today, so the sky was darker than before. I got some great pictures then sat in the park area there in Sydney Harbour, and they had free lance artists drawing pictures and painting ones of the Sydney Opera House. there was native Australian music being performed and crowds were all over. I had lunch in the park and had all kinds of their birds all around me. I got a picture cause it was so funny to me. People are friendly enough here they don't get mad at everything like back in Okinawa they are always pissed off at everything that happens. I did artwork and got caught up on journal writing about Australia then finally went to the downtown area again. That is soo huge, I got lost again, but didn't worry cause it's easy getting back. I found a kebab and falafel place here in downtown Sydney. I could hardly believe it cause I haven't had falafel since I left home which has been years.....It was sooo gooodddd and finally I didn't have to put up with the fast food places anymore.....I can only take so much of that...I took the train back here, and couldn't wait to come online. I loved the whole day...sitting in the park, or laying in it, doing things to pass the time, people were photographing me again cause I guess I showed a good example of what it was like to relax in the chaos of the rest of the world....I am soo tired after the whole day walking, but not as much as I did before. I still loved it, and getting to see downtown Sydney...wow that is sooo huge there, it's crazy....I have tomorrow all day, and then we all leave at night....This is my last full night in a normal bed before I have to put up with everyone else on a plane with their disgusting habits with nose blowing and hacking and spitting...I had no idea people were so utterly disgusting, I'm glad I stay away from the most of them....I've got to get back soon and pack everything up, but I tried my best to stay in contact while I was over here.....I will be home Sunday, but I"m not sure really how much I will feel like sitting online after flying about 12-13 hours, then it's an hour home from the airport in Naha...I can't believe I have to go back to rotten Okinawa after being here in fabulous Australia...I have tons of good pics, and even better memories...I miss chatting on here where it's driving me out of my mind...It's night here now, so I guess everyone else is getting up, or just about to get up...Even worse time difference over here than in Japan...Take care everyone, I'm off to get icecream before I go back for the night...Love from Sydney, Australia!!!!!!!!

No comments: