Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hey there, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I wrote that in the sand as huge as I possibly could on the beach here!!! It took me forever, and I wanted to decorate it up more, but it was halfway raining, and cold, so I just forced myself to be satisfied with it that way...The Internet keeps going up and down here, so not sure how much I will be able to get on this, cause we are up in the mountains, wayyy up, and the weather is baddd...I had a good day so far, I got one of those nifty little picture printers, since I"m soo obsessed with picture taking, I can print my pictures off, and not have to worry about being at home on the computer...=) =) =) Hmm several more things I really don't think others would be interested in since it's stuff that appeals to me mostly....It's nice to have a get-away, but not so great when it just rains the whole time....I've been to here before, but I will still take pics of course, they will just be dreary and rainy all in the backgrounds....thank u to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!!! wow, I was so surprised when I could finally get online again!!! One more day here, and I will be back home!! *<=)

No comments: