Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I spent an amazing wonderful lazy day in Hyde Park here in Sydney. I absolutely LOVED it...I went in an extremely large and beautiful cathedral here across the street from Hyde Park...some Catholic one I think it was...I'm not Catholic, so I have no idea about any of those things, but it was a lot like the ones in Italy and other countries I"ve been to that have those cathedrals all over the place like that...I wasn't supposed to take pictures, but I did anyways...I can't wait to see them how they look on here cause it really was gorgeous inside....There was a huge enormous water fountain there in Hyde Park that had gorgeous statues and shooting water out...I went all around it taking pictures I loved it sooo much....Then I just laid on the bare grass for hours and hours....It's soooo nice here and cool...they are going into falltime here in Australia, so it's not hot at all....I can never just lay outside in grass back home...The grass there is all dead and dried up, or there is dog crap all in it, so I dare not do that ever...I had photographers taking pictures of me cause I was laying on my front sooo relaxed and it was such a beautiful day and of all places I was in Hyde Park...So I will probably turn up in the next few months in one of those nature photography books that come out ever so often with me in one of the "Relaxation" pictures... I got sooooo lost trying to get back cause I was in the middle of town, a place I haven't been to much, and I took a different way this time going there, so going back I was completely turned around...I think it took me 2 hours to finally get it sorted out and finally get back to where I'm staying, but wow it was sooo much fun. At least people speak English here, so I wasn't worried really, it just took a lot of time was all...I loved Hyde Park though, I"m sooo glad that I got to visit it and see it and just lay around like that.. nothing that I love more than laying around in a park in the middle of the day like they do here....People go and have lunch there, read or just lay around and sleep and sit by the fountain there. In the middle of the day... you never see that sort of thing back in the states ever. And that never ever happens at all in stupid Japan. We don't even have fountains there or any type of Cathedrals...I have about 2 full days left here then I finally go back home... I've had quite a time and absolutely loved every minute of it here. I"m sooo tired now and after getting lost today, it only seemed to make the day longer... I think I'll go now and enjoy what evening I have left... take care everyone good night from Sydney Australia miss chatting on here sooo much!!!!!

No comments: