Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hi again, I had a super long day today, and just wanted to come online here a little bit. I loved every minute of it, but my time goes soo fast here, so I will pick back up on this when I get the time, and it's not night here. Australia is too awesome, wow I absolutely Love it here. I don't know how many times a day I go and tell that to someone here, anyone who will listen, but I do. I don't miss Japan at all, and I don't regret leaving there either. I had absolutely no problem at all packing up and leaving like I did. I just have a few more days here until I have to go back to sucky Okinawa, so I plan to make the most of them. I hope everyone is doing great back home, and I will be home on the weekend again. I am still off another 2 weeks, and then will be going to resort...=) So I'm excited, just not about going back to Japan... hmmm where could I possibly live for the next 6 months until we have to move?!@?!?!?! take care all, I will tell everything when I can, I am just exhausted being on a 12 hour trip today all the way to western Australia and back!!!! good night from Sydney!!!! xoxoxo

No comments: