Saturday, April 24, 2010


Okay, first of all, get a load of that totally annoying girl in the video...like wow, can anyone else out there say "SHUT UP?!?!?!" Really though, I wouldn't mind doing that to a few hundred people that I have to be around here, only instead of shooting them off a few feet, I'd rather shoot them off to the moon...Wouldn't that be a nice life then....Still, I thought it was funny, it doesn't take much for me to get a laugh out of almost anything....Let's see, Darling Harbour again, me and the Kangaroo statue thing at the WildLife park there in Sydney, a baby crocidile they had there at the WildLife Park, a baby Penguin at the WildLife Park, me next to a diver statue, I have 2 of those pictures, no they are not exactly the same I look a little different in the second from the first....me next to one of the aquariums, but you can't see what's inside, me in front of the shark tank with a shark behind me, wow good job whoever it was who was nice enough to take my pic, that one turned out incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the scary reality of the life of Plastic, and what it can do to Sea Animals, and the environment. You can actually read this if you click on the pictures themselves, and they enlarge then. This was covering an entire wall. It was difficult to get everything , but I did on video. It was more harder to for pictures. I'm almost at the bottom of these first group of pics...I even went back to the top fo them, and added on some more that I left out...I will keep looking back and adding more and more ones that I think will be an interest to everyone else...Some are just reallllyyyyy hard to see because it really was dark, and things just did not show up very well. I have a few more to put on, so probably after the weekend I will be through with this camera and can move on to my other one.. That one has some really awesome pics that I haven't even seen myself yet really except on the camera....Hope everyone is enjoying looking at all these, I really had the time of my life, it definately was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: