Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm starting on my pics finally from Sydney Australia. They are allll completely mixed up on here. I took it in order, and now they are just a big jumble on everything I did. I'm doing one camera at a time cause I took over 400 pics. Here are a few of them, but this is probably going to take me the rest of the year, but I really loved it there I couldn't stop with the picture taking or the video camera...I ran everything down or ran out of tapes on the video camera...The first one of these is when I went up to Darling Harbour...I loved it there of course, and going along the boardwalk. I went there to their Aquarium and the WildLife Park they have there in Sydney. Both were very small compared to the Aquarium that we have here in Okinawa...Considering that we are the 2nd largest in the world...I still haven't found out which one is the first....I was pretty bored with the Aquarium there cause it was so small and nothing really impressive and they didn't even have tropical fish....They had crocidiles, then I saw baby crocidiles hatching out of their eggs... I had nooo idea crocidiles made a "chirping" sound when they finally hatch...It sounds soo weird, but I just went to these places just for something to fill in my time, and I didn't know what else to do on a free day.....It was nice very nice. I met different people everyday, people who actually spoke to me and were pleasant, and could speak normal, decent English. I loved it there, and I got to see things that I have only seen in books or heard about everyone else going to. These are just a few I still have this silver camera to get through then my pink one...Maybe by the end of summer???!?!?! hope you all enjoy....What a trip that was though!!! I absolutely loved everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: