Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wow, I sure love walking down all 18 steps and going into my front yard and what is supposed to be my flower bed, only to face big humongous piles of DOG HAIR!!!!! How much more inconsiderate and just plain rude can you be??? Just another week and 2 days in this place then never again do I have to face junk like that....I managed to shave my cats today for the hot summer here in Okinawa...It was already 91 degrees today and it wasn't even noon yet....I can do it myself now, it just takes 2 hours of my time away from me, but I don't have to worry about it for an entire month, and it's really not that hard either.... I had fun doing it, and now I can take a cute 4th of July picture of them both, and put it on here.....I came up with an idea before I leave Okinawa and move from this island for good to everyone that I have met here online while I've lived at this first place before we move to the 2nd one...then finally out of here altogether...=) Perhaps by the end of the month I can put it on here if everything works out...I will let it be a surprise, because surprises are the absolute best....=)I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!! I just heard it today on the request line we have back home on my radio station....Can't wait to get back and see everyone there and be around normal people in normal society who aren't living day to day in their one track mind like they are here...=p good evening everyone talk with u all soon....xxxxx www.thetwister.com go up to left hand corner and click on **LISTEN LIVE** hopefully you will be able to hear my radio station back in the United States like I listen to it on here....nicest people on there u will ever meet in your life....=)

No comments: