Thursday, July 8, 2010


>***** America-Grand Canyon-*"Granted, there are crowds, but when at least one approaches the edge of this massive composition-born two billion years ago of tectonic mayhem, water, erosion and deposition-it is impossible not to be thunderstruck by the awesome sights laid out on such an epic scale. In a word, incomparable.
I have finally calmed down after getting into it so hot and heavy with these crazy acting military people...wow I have never met such psychotic crack-heads in my entire life....I have no idea how on earth I ended up being around them, and how I always get stuck with such stupid acting people....I didn't ask for that, but I'm hoping one day my time will expire from it so I don't have to put up with it anymore....I'm really trying to forget everything here and am burying myself in my books and interests to instantly feel better cause I really don't like myself when I am the opposite of how I usually am....Today I found a book on famous paintings and decided to write down a few of my favourites so that I can put on here, and just look back on them, and I also found another book on "100 Places to See In Your Lifetime"....Since I'm completely obsessed with the world and other countries, I couldn't wait to get started on that either, since every place I've been to that's in there is overseas...In the United States, I"ve only been to like ONE. There's really nothing t here for me, I don't know what I would do there or anything...Perhaps for other people, but I"m just too bored with it...and I just don't do boring....It starts with the Grand Canyon in Arizona...Nope, I haven't been there, it's huge though, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up there one day, but I"m not in any hurry to get to someplace like Arizona...That's mostly desert and just dry heat like it is here in Okinawa...I'm not in any hurry to go to these hot places.... I really just have to forget where I am right now, and be reminded that there really are other places still out there in the world that actually still do exist and still do matter to other people, even if they don't seem to care over here in Japan...all that matters here in Japan is being in Japan...I pounded out Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" over and over and over on the piano in different sounding everything yesterday....I went through it and had everyone listening in total silence of course but I didn't care...guess they had no idea that I could do something like that, but again, I"m not into this place...and I can't drag a piano or keyboards around with me moving so much...can't wait to do it again to let out frustration that won't go away and I have no idea who would want to sit and just listen to me talk about the same things here over and over....so I just let them be surprised...this will be my last weekend here in this place...next weekend I will be moved into a new place and be there for the next 4 months...not really looking forward to it and all the chaos, but nothing I can do...My camera is completely full now, so definately this weekend I will put some more stuff up on here... my evenings fly by way too fast just another hour for me and it's off to bed again...good night everyone hope you all are having a good summer...

No comments: