Saturday, July 24, 2010


ARRRGGHHHH!!!! I can't put my pics on here until we find our 3rd computer that we use to upload and size them with....Today we got the living room area partially finished...I still have things to clear off from the sides, and hang up on the walls, but for the most part, it looks way better than going around several stacks of boxes to get to the other side....We got one wall in the computer room here cleared off, so it's making headway..I just don't like doing it cause it's so boring...I'm going to get done with this, only to have the movers come back a few months later and rip everything apart again and move us a 2nd time....I'm not even going to unpack everything, I'm just going to make it livable is all, cause this is so boring and exhausting work.....This was my 2nd weekend of being tied to doing this...I"m looking at least 4 more weekends to have everything looking normal...More of this again tomorrow...really I absolutely can not WAIT to go out and have fun again...being stuck in the house unpacking is the biggest drag ever....I"d rather be on a trip....=p good night everyone...hope u all are having a good weekend....=)
100 Places to See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth-#16-Yellowstone National Park-Wyoming/Montana/Idaho-" The first national park anywhere in the world, Yellowstone is situated in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, with an average elevation of 8,000 feet. Every 88 minutes Old Faithful performs for one and all, and there are more than 200 other geysers among its 10,000 hot springs. There are, as well, bison, bear and wolf, lakes, rivers, and waterfalls. and fossil forests and fishing."

No comments: