Saturday, July 10, 2010

100 Places to See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth #3-Kauai, Hawaii


"There are certainly resorts & golf & all that sort of thing but what places this Hawaiian Island a cut above the others is its combination of fabulous beauty--think waterfalls everywhere--& fewer tourists. Sea cliffs, grottoes, jagged mountains, Pacific beaches & the astonishing Waimea Canyon are some of the reasons for Kauai's nickname: the Garden Isle." hi all, sorry that I don't have much time to be on here, I'm trying to get some things packed up cause I am moving to a different place this week, and we are taking stuff over ourselves after tomorrow before the movers come in the middle of the week for the big stuff...I'm just mostly dealing with all my stuff...I will have internet by next weekend, but it will be out for 3 days so I"ll just deal with going to the cyber cafes here....hope u all are doing great and are enjoying your weekend....=)"I Am...Amazing, the architect of my destiny. Beautiful, both inside and out. Courageous, being true to myself. Dynamic, constantly changing and growing. Enlightened, knowing all is well in the world. Fallible, perfectly inperfect. Grateful, for each and everyday. Heathy, full of energy. Intuitive, honoring the still small voice within. Joyful, celebrating the truth of my being. Kindhearted, reaching out to others. Lovable, exactly as I am. Miraculous, a precious child of the universe. Now Here, fully in this moment. Optimistic, anything is possible. Prosperous, manifeting abundance. Quick to build bridges, not walls. Resourceful, obstacles are my stepping stones. Spiritual, having a human experience. Trustworthy, speaking the language of the heart. Unique, the only me there is, was, or ever will be. Valuable, I make a difference. Wise, open to all of life's lessons. Xcited, about living and loving life. Young at heart, delightfully childlike. Zestful, happy to be me!!!!! visit: www.romeoandjuliet.it




No comments: