Friday, July 16, 2010



#8-100 Places To See In Your Lifetime- Heaven On Earth- Denali National Park, Alaska- "Nearly half of the total acreage of America's national parks is in Alaska, which will surprise no one who has been to the 49th state. For decades, Denali was the only such park, a signed distinction. The name is from the native Athabaskan term meaning "the high one," perhaps a reference to Mount McKinley. North America's highest pea. In the summer, there are everywhere radiant visions, and wildlifeon an epic scale." All I have been doing for the past 3 days is unpacking and unpacking going to breakfast or dinner, then maybe going to pick up a few things I can't find, or am sick of trying to look for, then back to unpacking some more....I keep that up until about midnight cause I want to get through this.... I am sooo thrilled beyond belief to be out of that other place that we were in before...I went from having only 2 closets to having 5...and from one hallway to 3 or 4....I can actually walk normally in here without scooting along the wall afraid that I"m going to bump into something..I could reach up and touch the ceilings, here the ceilings are actually high enough where I wouldn't be able to do that...I think it will be about 2 months until I finally get everything looking normal and getting it in order...then right when I do, it will be just about time to move again....I'll just be psyched about getting out of here, sick of these people and this stupid attitude they keep throwing around, but I never liked them anyways and still don't and that's not going to change cause I simply have no interest in them...No more climbing stairs for me and I Love it toooo much.....Nothing is going on here exciting at all now...I just have my work cut out for me everyday for about the next 6 weeks.I"m sooo glad I got my internet connection at home again finally....I only had to go about 2 days without it....I really wish I had been here all along, but nothing I have anything to do with...Well besides my cats throwing a fit with me trying to get them over here, and drawing blood on one of my fingers,and me going off and yelling in some stupid females face at the ice cream place tonight I think I'm way better off here than I have been the entire time I have been here...just keep them far away from me and we'll be just fine....=) I found everything from Italy I got, and I've nearly got 2 rooms done....just about 3 more to go....back to doing the dirty work I guess....it's going to be a lonnnng night...=) good night to everyone else though....xxx

No comments: