Thursday, July 1, 2010

It has been pouring down rain for the past several hours here now....I keep thinking that we are on the verge of a major typhoon...The lightning hasn't gotten any better, and it's been 3 years since our last major typhoon...I"ve heard that big typhoons come here every 3 years...I saw today they were still setting up for our huge huge blow out of a **ahem** celebration...taking place in a FIELD of all places on the weekend....Everything from bleachers, to a huge stage, and a half dozen or more tents and a bungee jumping thing...And now it is pouring down rain...if this keeps up, there won't be anything, no fair thing to go to, no celebration, no huge fireworks....Somehow I can't help feeling unbelieveably pleased out of my head if that really does happen because people are sooo arrogant here, it really would serve them right for something **JUST ONCE** to "rain on their parade..."( literally speaking!!!!) Still, if that happens, I will still go there, and take pictures of the entire thing they set up for days and days...all week really and of everything being completely EMPTY...Just how HILARIOUS is that!?!?!? I hope it ruins their stupid sports day tomorrow as well for never ever settling the hell down at this place and harrassing me to death about not getting involved like I even care.....I hope this is payback to everyone on this stupid island for #1. whistling at me when I walk out in public here or anywhere!!! #2. making remarks to me about being a redhead or having redhair and assuming that I am something or that I speak a certain language just cause they think I should!!! #3.for pestering me to death about "having a good time and joining in!!! #4. for not keeping their idiot hugeass dogs away from me when I have asked them repeatedly to do so, and then argue with me their dog won't do anything....hmm how about I drop about 5 snakes in your lap or better yet tie you up in bed and release snakes then, but still tell you "they won't do anything" and see how you feel then...not interested in your mogrel dogs talk to me about cats, and you got my attention!!! #5. interrupting my thought process when I am out taking a walk here pulling up beside me in their car asking me if they can "give me a ride" whenever I am perfectly fine and enjoy walking places and thinking things to myself!!!!! such losers always out looking for a girlfriend mainly me when I have absolutely noooo interest whatsoever in military anyone...=p ahhhh I could go on, but I try to stay clear of the complaining since I am around it everyday here....So please please please keep on pouring down here on Okinawa!!! I need to see others miserable for once before I leave to get never-ending satisfaction before I leave here!!! This will be our hugest event and holiday of the summer, and if it gets ruined here, I will be thrilled beyond belief...Only 12 more days here left at this place I have known for the past 3 and a half years...I'm so ready for changes to take place I can hardly sleep at night sometimes....Sooo glad that last month is finally over with, only 5 more months to go here!!!!! When I find out where I"m going after next year, I'm putting it on everything from the bathroom walls to where they spraypaint grafitti down on the beach here...That's how excited I am....keep on keeping your fingers crossed for me everyone that it is someplace better than here!!! Not an island person, and DEFINATELY not a small town nobody!!! My personality is just too big for junk places like that!!! ahhhhh and my movie "Eclispe" came out everywhere else in the world but HERE!!!! I have never been this deprived in my entire life!!! good night everyone!!!!love my westlife!!!! xoxoxo

No comments: