Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Awful encounter with military people today ugghhhh I walked right up to them and shouted at them as loudly as I could and wow did that ever feel good...my voice is still kinda hurtin' though, but I doubt they will ever try and make me mad again for the rest of the time I am here....not scared of 'em, just don't care anymore, and definately not going to be the nice and quiet mannered one everyone makes me out to be......toooooo far from it...I think I surprised everyone for miles around since everything got dead quiet and there were plenty stopping and staring but again....DON'T CARE!!! don't care what military people think of me cause all we have done is fight ever since I got around them....One day I will be totally free of all this mess and I am never going to look back on it and I definately won't miss any of them either...wonder what else I can yell around at them next such totally stupid people I have to be around.....

No comments: