Monday, July 12, 2010

100 Places to See In Your Lifetime Heaven On Earth-#5- Nantucket, Massachusetts-(this is the ONLY place out of the section of the United States I have been to and I absolutely still LOVE it there...I went up to Cape Cod with my family and then to several other little towns around there, and this was one of them...sooo beautiful I loved it there, it didn't even look like it was in the United States....) "Perhaps the most charming place on earth, this little , becottaged island 26 miles off Cape Cod steals the heart of all who come. Once a viral whaling port, Nantucket has fiercely resisted commercial poisoning and retained much of its centuries-old flavour. Still, there are boutiques and eateries of a high order. The island's beaches are long, wide, sandy, and open to all."




No comments: