Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Bows and flows of angel hair, ice cream castles in the air, feather canyons everywhere, I've looked at clouds that way. But now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone. So many things I would have done but clouds got in my way. Tears and fears and feeling proud to say "I love you" right out loud, dreams... and schemes and circus crowds, I've looked at life that way. But now old friends are acting strange, they shake their heads, they say I've changed. Something's lost but something's gained in living every day. I've looked at life from both sides now, from his and hers, and still somehow. It's life's illusions I recall. I really don't know life at all.
100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-#20-Statue Of Liberty-"This can be done two different ways. You can actually go to Liberty Island and step inside of Miss Liberty (though you can no longer ascend to her crown.) Or you can just take a boat ride through New York Harbour and pass nearby her. Either provides a thrilling experience that any American, or any advocate of freedom and tolerance, will be ever grateful to."

No comments: