Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is our mall that we have over here in Japan, that I will most likely end up at this weekend since I'm just not the outdoorsy type...The first one is about an hour away from here when we are going to Okuma beach resort...I love it there, it was just smaller, but a nice change and just another excuse incase I forgot anything at all back home, to go to the mall and get another one there.....I didn't know they were in other countries around here, I just thought they were over here in Japan...I love the stuff they have though, since that's all I seem to be into really is "stuff." The one that we have here down in American Village with the ferris wheel, has a crepe place which I love and can't get enough of...One thing I am familiar with among all that other Japanese stuff they have floating around, and those disgusting nasty nasty smells....I am so glad it is the holiday weekend....finally finally finally....I was pretty much off today and free since I had major dental work done all because of my dedication and total obsession with a music group when I was like 14...So I struck gold after all the whining and complaining everyone did at me to give it up with my posters and music group obsession....Not sure if anyone remembers who New Kids on the Block are, but they are all grown up now, but still huge...I had posters from my ceiling, to my floorboards of them, framed pictures, my concert tickets, music tapes, t shirts, anything else anyone can think of, yes I had it, I have been completely obsessed with music groups since I was able to understand what a music group even was...Me and my brilliant ideas, even back then, I wanted to go and rearrange my posters, and framed portraits that I had to "look" be tter....I stood on top my desk to reach the top ones, and didn't even get to the first corner of one, and my entire desk toppled over with me on top of it....I banged my chin, and busted 2 teeth which resulted in 6 stitches in the bottom part of my chin cause it was just a huge hole you could stick your finger in, a root canal for one tooth, and then crowns for both of them...The back one is the one I am still dealing with....I hope that this was the last of it today, cause I have been going through this since the very beginning of this year, and I can't stand it anylonger....I won't do anything at all anymore, no thing if it involves climbing or heights...not after that nasty spill...I don't enjoy the taste of blood, and I definately don't like seeing it...So I guess New Kids on the Block will always be with me cause I suffered major major injuries I was so into music stars like I still am..I just don't go around plastering up posters all over now....I still have injuries to show for them so feels kind of good I would suffer that much for a music group incase I ever happen to meet them one day and have a jaw-dropping story to tell...I am never going through that again, so one music group to suffer for like that is definately enough for me. I wouldn't want to think how many injuries I would have to have to prove how much I loved every single music group that I do now....I just wonder if anyone else out there got as crazy as I did over music stars enough to send themselves to the hospital....I'm sure they are out there, I just never hear of it, or it's stupid accidents that could have been avoided...I didn't seem to like posters too much after that and tore them all down, and gave them to one of my friends in 2 huge stacks.....So much for ever rearranging posters, it never would have mattered anyway but no one could tell me that...have a good weekend everyone, it's a long one for us, and I'm so excited cause I can't wait to spend it the way I intend to, and not how everyone else here does...I'm off to go to dinner now and get my book I saw here a few weeks ago..I think I will lost in that all weekend so good riddens to the outdoor activities and heat here....=) xoxoxo talk with u all soon...only 5 months left for me here!!!!! ahhhhh toooooo excited!!!!!!!!! JUSCO From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Logo of JUSCO A JUSCO store in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. A JUSCO store in Shenzhen, China. Southeast Asia's largest Jusco store, the ÆON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Malaysia.JUSCO (Jasuko?) is the acronym for Japan United Stores Company, a chain of "general merchandise stores" (or hypermarket) and the largest of its type in Japan. The various JUSCO companies are subsidiaries of ÆON Co., Ltd.. The JUSCO name was adopted in 1970 by a company originally founded as a kimono silk trader in 1758. Renamed ÆON in 1989, it operates stores throughout Japan under JUSCO and other names and also has a presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, mainland China, and Thailand. Overseas venture In 1985 the first JUSCO overseas store was opened, in Plaza Dayabumi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as a jointly-owned company with Cold Storage (Malaysia) and three local companies. It was the first time that a Japanese company had entered into a significant joint venture in the Malaysian retail industry. JUSCO assumed total operational control of the chain in 1988. Currently 18 JUSCO stores and supermarkets are in operation in Malaysia with another 4 confirmed openings and three planned stores by 2010. The ÆON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang in Malaysia is the largest JUSCO in Malaysia and Southeast Asia with over 2,100,000 square feet (195,000 m2) of built-up area and 5,000 car park bays. JUSCO in Malaysia is notable for being among the first general merchandise chains to introduce biodegradable poly bags made from sweet potatoes. JUSCO, the tradename of AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd. was established in Hong Kong in November 1987 with the first shop at Kornhill Plaza, Quarry Bay. It was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in February 1994. The largest JUSCO (also the largest single-building shopping center in Japan) opened in 2005 in Mito. Several JUSCOs have shut down in Bangkok, Thailand. Three remaining stores, Srinakarin Rd, Sukhumvit Soi 71, and Ratchadaphisek Rd are still operational as of April 2010, Although the Ratchadaphisek store is scheduled to be closing in August 2010.*************just finished watching another one of my 80's movies....love this one cause it's a cute story and also cause Corey Haim is in it....yes I had his posters on my wall too but I nevcer fell down over any of them....I had posters of just about anyone u can imagine who was big stars back then.....

No comments: