Thursday, July 22, 2010


I am still working on the game of unpacking....I tried to brighten my mood today by hanging up some nice curtains I got...With putting one on top the other, and with them being trasnparent, it looks purple in a way, and actually goes very nicely with my dark green carpet.... My goal is to have my living room area
completely done this weekend...Then next weekend, computer room, (this one I am in now), then the weekend after that, storage room...may not even mess with half the stuff that's in there, or perhaps not any of it, since we leave in just a few months from now....I just got to get out of this barracade of boxes...but I don't miss the other place at alll, oh wow is it nice to be outta there!!!! I never wanna live in a place that scrunched up ever again!!!! I want to get through all this though, so I will have time to do the stuff that I wanna do again!!! I really can't stand unpacking a bunch of boxes, and breaking them down, hanging stuff on the walls to get it off the floors, and doing the same thing again to another box...=p Just over and over and I have to stop after so long, cause junk like that bores me to death...I"m more interested in decorating than I am with unpacking boxes....I hope to get my prints up from The Vatican when I was in Rome of famous paintings that I love there...Just anything to brighten my mood helps tremendously...It is doing nothing but raining here on and off these days...I'm glad I am capable of making my own decisions and not following the rest of these absolutely know-nothings...I just need someone else out there to tell me that there is nothing wrong with me, since everyone else went to the Okinawa Sushi Bar tonight, and I of course (I am pretty sure I made the vomit face when they asked me if I was going...) decided to skip out and get work done of course...I have all kinds of unpacking to do still, and there is no way I was going to sit 3-4 hours at some disgusting restaurant I would just be sitting at, cause I hate everything here, I don't like anything...nothing, no use talking to me about it, or trying to talk me into it...I would be so bored to death outta my mind anyways, and ohhh wow don't even try to get me to sit at a stupid table trapped between 3-4 people....I never sit at a table, I can't sit still long enough to do so...When I do manage to sit at one, it's just to eat, and when I'm finished, I get up and leave right away...not sit 3-4 hours talking nonsense....I really can't wait to get back to normal society who won't bother me about liking or not liking sushi cause I never will like that mess...uggghhhh having my fried chicken and my peach cobbler sound awfully good for the weekend...along with Mexican and Italian in there somewhere inbetween... You know, NORMAL STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pleaseeee get me away from these weirdos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good night everyone....24 more hours until the weekend....=) xxx


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#14-Mount Rushmore, South Dakota
"In 1924,Doane Robinson of the South Dakota HitoricalSociety contacted the sculptor Gutzon Borglum about the notion of carving statues of western heroes like Buffalo Bill and Lewis and Clark into the Black Hills. Borglum became entranced but wanted to work on a national scale, thus the visages of four Presidents would be created, over a period of 14 years. A monument to America, on a scale that awes those beholding it."

No comments: