Tuesday, July 13, 2010



hi everyone...such a bittersweet moment really...this is my last night here and then we'll move to another place here...I'm glad to get out of this one, cause it's so smashed, but this is where we all met so I'm kind of torn both ways...thanks to you all for being my friends and chatting with me so many times.... I will meet with u all for the rest of the week at the cyber cafes here until I get my internet up and running again and my place in order...I've got boxes stacked to the ceiling and they are still not finished...talk with u all soon....=)100 Places To See in Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth-#6-Acadia "Maine's rocky, evocative shoreline merges potently with spiky stands of evergreens and granite-domed mountains in the first site east of the Mississippi to be deemed a national park. There may be no other locale in the country that is so pleasingly defined by rusticity."

No comments: