Thursday, July 15, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime Heaven On Earth #7-Charleston, South Carolina-One of the bastions of the old Southern culture, this South Carolina city on the Atlantic has been hit by war, fire, hurricanes, as well as other calamities,but survives as one of America's grandes dames. Picture-perfect streets and courtyards are host to Colonial homes and churches, while Charleston's parks and gardens are widely celebrated for their exqusite designs."hi all far and wide....I"ve been sooo busy moving for past 2 days here it's insane... now we're all moved to a new place, but I"m barracaded in and surrounded by boxes on top of boxes....Just 5 more months left and I have to do all this again and do the big overseas move......I'm just too happy I don't have to climb up and down any stinkin' stairs anymore coming or going...when I get everything fixed up I will post pics on here and show everyone my talent....I'm too excited cause tomorrow I"ll get my internet connection hooked up at home....=) good night everyone I just stopped by the cyber cafe for about an hour to catch up with you all....I'll chat with u tomorrow between unpacking boxes and hurling them across the room after that cause I'm so sick of doing this already just only after the 2nd day....xoxoxo take care....=)

No comments: