Sunday, July 18, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime Heaven On Earth- Monument Valley Arizona and Utah-#10 "No other place so says "This is the American West!" as does this 2,000-square -mile section of Arizona and Utah, whish is not a valley at all but a wide, flat landscape of red buttes, spires, mesas and arches. Think of the sublime scenery in John Ford's classic western films and you'll understand why it must be encountered in person." Well 5 days of work and still hardly a dent was made at all...It took 2 days to fully move us, 4 moving trucks for all my stuff, and now that I am here, I can't find half of it...I think about 2 months I will finally have everything in organization and looking halfway decent again and I can finally get pictures once all these hideous boxes are outta here and hauled off....This is all that I"m going to be doing for the next few weeks, so I won't have much time at all to be on here...It's been killing me, cause I practically live on here since I have absolutely nothing to do with military hot heads..sorry can't stand the arrogance and "I'm better than you" attitudes...cause that's how it's coming across to me...I should have another room done this week, and will have much more time on the weekend to spend on here...It's sooo much nicer to be in bigger and nicer place that I actually like...maybe I"ll be in better moods for the rest of the time that I'm here since my time here is finally widing down....With all the stuff I have stuffed in boxes and stacked up, I'm out today and my eye catches this nifty looking Hello Kitty Japanese wall clock that made me where I couldn't breathe for a few minutes...It was high on the wall, and all wood with gorgeous metal face and Hello Kitty around in certain places for the numbers and a pendelum swinging....and from being $70 with discounted down to just $40...don't try and talk me outta anything when that is thrown at me...I went right up to the people working there and said that I wanted that Hello Kitty wall clock and they had to get the ladder and everything to get it down to box it up...I have like 7 others all different that play cute little music tunes everytime it strikes a new hour...This one doesn't play music, but I knew I would never see something like that again and they have nothing like that in the states...All sports oriented junk or American football teams and I don't care about that stuff...Once I get it up, and get the rest of everything else organized, I'll take pics just of that and show what I just couldn't pass up, even though it took 4 trucks to get me over here everything of mine mostly...Sorry too cute and you get me around that and I forget everything else....Not gonna change ever I don't think..that hasn't been the first time something of material value has stopped me in my tracks and taken my breath away...let's see, pink laptop, pink digital camera, bracelet stand, new mall discovered, coloured pens, Cherry Dr. Pepper brought over here finally to Japan!!!!!!! I can't even think of everything now, but I would be walking, and see whatever it was, and totally stop in my tracks...Anyone else this has happened to, I would surely love to meet them...I feel like I'm the only one obsessed with anything that has colour added to it...good night everyone I'll be on tomorrow for sure I was just super busy the last 5 days unpacking stuff, and I"ve been sooo tired from it...can't wait for my relaxion days ahead of me...I'm guessing maybe around Labour Day...2 more months....sooo long from now it seems like...

No comments: