Wednesday, May 26, 2010


We had another earthquake here in Okinawa about 2 hours ago...I am finally able to move after being so scared for a good part of my evening...My whole entire building was shaking and rumbling and it wouldn't stop.....It's all over FB with others who are here with me and it was over 6. something.....I"m still freaked out about it thinking it will happen again here when I"m alone in the middle of the night or early in the morning like the last one did....Not sure why that keeps happening, but I don't like being in a "hot spot" for earthquakes on this side of the world....I think I will be sitting up awhile still trying to calm down until I can finally sleep....I finally finished posting all my pics on here, so I hope everyone enjoys looking at them and what I did on my trip to AUSTRALIA....It was quite a time, and I loved it.....I'll go back and look for others I haven't put on here yet from years back, cause time goes so fast and everything becomes a blur, I can't remember what I do or don't do sometimes....I'm sure we are on the news all over and all over the Internet by now because of us having another earthquake here...Our last one happened in February this year and woke us up out of a sound sleep....I have no idea how many more times this year that is going to happen, but it seems to be more and more just weeks apart....good night everyone keep your fingers crossed that I still have everything here in one piece when I wake up in the morning...if I can even get to sleep tonight......=p

No comments: