Sunday, May 30, 2010

These were my cats back home before I left for Italy....=( Kind of a bittersweet feeling...I wanted to go to Italy, but I didn't want to leave them.....My family still has the white one with the dalmation looking spots on her..lol but my gold one he ran off looking for me not too long after I had to move....I miss them sooo much but I'm glad I will get to see my cats again back home by the end of this year and introduce them to their new Italian mates....=) I'm toooo excited about spending a year back home after being away for 7....I'm already making plans to go on all these trips and everything and just things to do around my city.....It will sure beat being here, or stayin' here another year...=p It has done nothing but rain rain rain this whole entire holiday weekend.....Today it's kind of stopped, then it picks up again where it's enough to be annoying....Can't wait until this month is over with, cause next month marks our 6 months of being here, then it's all downhill from there...Just 6 months left and that is it for me over on this side of the world..At least over here in Asia after the nausiating experiences I have had while being here...Hope everyone is enjoying their time off....I will add more pics from years back I have them on here I just had to get through Australia first....=)

No comments: