Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost done.... and almosttt thereeeeeee.....just a few more lines to go....wow and won't I be happy then....I can't believe it's taken me a solid month to put up pics just for ONE trip I went on....I said that I loved it there...some of these kinda sorta got mixed up, but yes, even on my last day there, I went back to the Opera House...I really honestly couldn't stay away...I wanted to go there one last time before I left, since I would never ever see this place again, except in the huge print I bought of the Opera House at night, and in the rest of my pics....perhaps in a few books, on here of course...but not anymore in person cause I didn't plan on coming back there....And of course the next to the last day that I was there and going around to places aching like crazy cause I couldn't take it with me, there was a bad overcast in the sky...It looked like it was going to rain, but didn't, then it did, then stopped but was still dark looking like that....so much for getting the gorgeous sunset behind the Opera House....=( I got a huge print that takes up half the wall and probably even more whenever I get it framed, so I will get to look at it all the time then...I'll just add it to the prints I got from the Vatican when I was in Rome of my favorite paintings there...I will put them all on here whenever I get it to looking presentable...Right now it's still rolled up in the tube thing it came in....Anyways...they have artists there drawing/painting the Opera House exactly as it looks, I could never do that, but I of course never see that here ever...There were the rest of the ones from Hyde Park, and me when I went there for part of my day one day to just sit there in the park...We just don't have parks like that here at all, and I couldn't even speak when I saw that one....I really have never in my entire life seen such a gorgeous park like Hyde Park ever....We don't even have parks like that back in the states....I just happened to run into it one day when I got lost, and ended up staying for the rest of the afternoon until I finally decided I should find my way back from downtown before it got dark and I had no idea which way anything was then....I went and worked on my ice skating today, and the song I was ice skating to will not come up at all now....>=( It's tooo busy on the net right now, esp. being on a nothing island crammed with people trying to do all the same things at once...maybe in the middle of the night here perhaps I will finally be able to get something done. It is tooo hot here and felt soooooo good to be in a freezing cold environment after such a long time. I am never around that either, and didn't even feel cold....I was in a short sleeved t shirt only and it felt great...I hope to go every month for the rest of the time we are here....When I get done with my pics from Australia, I still have others I haven't ever gotten to of other things I can go back to...artwork I finished and can't put up, or places I went to, and I can't remember really...Just a few more days and I will be done on here but then I have to continue with these same pics for other things...so maybe by the end of the summer....The piano player came at nights to my hotel and played for the whole entire evening.... Really beautiful and I loved it...I wished that it wasn't only in the evening times but the whole day long..... =) Good night everyone have a good week for the last week of this month....=)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpqpvGSR3Bg

No comments: