Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here are a couple of videos of Darling Harbour in Sydney, Australia where I was at only a few short weeks ago. This is all past the sign "Darling Harbour" and down below near the water there is a lot more...I don't even think that I saw everything when I was there, cause some of this doesn't look familiar at all to me..It was so huge, it was hard to see everything, and it was nothing but walking walking walking all over, and totally exhausting after awhile....Some of this looks familiar though, and I miss it there sooo much now that it actually HURTS when I see it again...This is a very beautiful, beautiful Harbour. I absolutely LOVED IT there. My videos I took are blah, first time with me on my own using a camera to record and it was hard to get used to it and still trying to learn and find my way around at the same time with a camera guiding my way trying to catch everything...Darling Harbour is also where I went to the Aquarium and small Wildlife park there...I had to go down a level under the train and they were near the water....These just show the rest of what was around Darling Harbour. They also had street performers there doing different acts, and performing all kinds of music...We have that here too in Okinawa, but it's all Japanese everything, so I haven't seen those much....I loved it there on anything they did and was always stopping along the sides with everyone else to watch. It was in English, and I could actually understand what was going on...hope everyone enjoys these, it shows a lotttttt a lot of this is just a blur to me now it went so fast and just flew by....I love this harbour though, wow I have never been to anything like this ever...What an absolutely GORGEOUS city Sydney is...I would go back in a minute since I know my way around there now, and am familiar with the sights and whereabouts....love it love it love it wow I am never going to stop talking about Sydney...it made an effect on me to last a lifetime....=)

No comments: