Thursday, May 13, 2010

*** the first video is one of the ECHO POINT!!!!! a little ways outside Sydney, (and a little bit before you get to the BLUE MOUNTAINS!!!!) and the rest of the city limits...(sorry, I have been doing this for so long now, that everything is just running together, and when I watched that video and compared my pics, ahhhh it wasn't the same views!!! I remembered what it was then!!!!)***** hi good evening everyone....sorry sorry sorry....I got totally lost into listening to my Italian Operas for the last 2 hours and nearly forgot everything else....All it did was make me go and miss Italy more...Anyways.... I think a few more nights of putting my pics up on here and I will finally be through after about a month almost....Still a ways to go, so I hope everyone who sees these or actually wants to see them likes them allright....It just doesn't seem like it's all that fasinating looking a pictures of different architectures and the Opera House esp. if you don't happen to be into Opera....I absolutely loved it there though, everything they had...A few more pictures up, there is one with the fancy writing on it in a round circle called The Rocks. That is where the whole Opera House and everything are built up on...They said they had to stack up 700 rocks to even start building that, and that's where it gets it name from... There are restaurants around there, and a long, long walkways along the boardwalk...then sailboats and ferrys going back and forth nonstop....It was really quite a place and soooo gorgeous there...everything was so perfect looking and no one messed anything up with trash or anytype of disgusting grafitti...The pictures starting at the top of course are me still hanging around the Sydney Opera House...I could hardly stand to leave there...I would leave, then I would go right back in a different outfit and have people there take all sorts of pictures of mine different poses just to see how they looked..Towards the bottom is the day we all went up to the Blue Mountains...I loved it there...It was so gorgeous and quiet....the nature there was completely untouched...we walked through the Australian Rainforest and it was so gorgeous I don't have one complaint on anything there...everything there was so pretty and perfect....I will add videos on here tomorrow on Blue Mountains..I am sooo tired now after all day long....It really is a beautiful area though...I haven't seen actual mountains and nature since I left Italy....I think I used up an entire tape of mine just staring out through the camera at all that...I never get to see anything like that here ever....It's all built up here in Okinawa City...I am so sick of it here, and no one else can see it here...I guess that's because when you come here to a small knit community, you aren't allowed to have your own opinion...and if you do, then you are considered a total outcast....too bad for me then, but wow check out the fun I had and not one loser around me telling me that I need to change my attitude and like Japan or at least try to....I'm still getting all kinds of jealous attitudes here but I really don't care....It only makes me laugh about it, and gives me greater ideas on to start planning my next trip.....yes that's all I think about...I get back from one trip and start thinking about the other one...no I don't even have to be back yet I'm always thinking where to go next....don't know anyone else as obsessed as me.....I loved the Blue Mountains though, a little more than I did ECHO POINT.... I had never heard of either one of them ever...I would have loved to stay longer there, but time is always a huge problem anywhere in the world...It was definately worth the trip...yes that is a real background and not a painted one!!!!!!!! I loved it there soooo much it sure beat gazing out to the mountains instead of looking out my windows and doors like I do here and seeing nothing but other apartment buildings, parking lots, cars and construction going on....=p talk with u all soon...miss uuuuuuu

No comments: