Thursday, May 27, 2010


Check out this huge frog problem they had over in Greece all over the streets there...I could not even stand to be around any of this if I was there cause I can't stand frogs...I never know ever ever which way they are going to hop and I don't want them to hop on me...We had frogs over in Italy, and went to open the door one time and one started hopping right in the house to the bottom of our stairs....I wouldn't get anywhere near the door until my husband got that thing out and away...I'm the same way with bugs and spiders, and considering how I just got bit by one or the other doesn't make me like them anymore...Having to spend my whole entire evening sitting in a hospital room, isn't the way I like my evenings or my time off....Not so sure what types of bugs or spiders they have around here, but I am hoping with only 6 more months here, that this won't happen again, and with summer now well on it's way here, that camping is never brought up to me ever ever ever....I'm just not into the nature thing...I do much better in a hotel room....=)


No comments: