Saturday, May 15, 2010


I just love rainy days.....honestly...=) it has been raining here for 2 days straight without stopping....here are some more of my pics from Sydney.....the one of the beach and the cool looking statue is in the town of MANLY, when we stopped there along the way going to BLUE MOUNTAINS....I absolutely LOVED that town...what a cool looking town that was, and all the shops were there lined up like that, and you turned around, and the beach was directly behind you there....We went on a cruise ship another day and had seafood lunch buffet...and could view the Sydney Opera House from the Ocean and got so many amazing pictures with a great view with water being all around it instead of being so close upon it....It was a very relaxing time, and such a nice way to spend the afternoon just going around the ocean like we did, and about an hour passed and we were free again....I went straight back to the Opera House of course and got my picture made with the background of night and day, and got the dvd of it....=) a lot of more walking, but I knew I wouldn't get the chance again...That fancy looking place is the restaurant in my hotel where I had breakfast, or something what was supposed to be breakfast every morning....I don't like anything, so I never had much of anything, fruit and I think a piece of toast and my water is all...I have a few shots of me somewhere in here with me at breakfast...The rest of that mess, steamed tomatoes, something they did with eggs...I totally hate eggs, don't even talk to me about tomatoes....some kinds of veal sausages, and I"m not so sure what the rest of that is really....baked beans I remember...I had no idea they actually ate those for breakfast...maybe good at a cookout, but not when I first wake up....=p potatoes were allright just too bland and dry so that was it for me on those, no flavor at all, so not much choice for me really...does anyone know what that sicko VEGEMITE is?????? OH WOW that stuff is DIS-GUS-TINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...I wanted to just try it cause I have never heard of it, we of course don't have it at all here, and definately not in the states, and I barely licked it and spit the stuff out in a napkin....it's somekind of yeast extract junk spread, and I don't like anything, so it didn't surprise me at all that I hated that too....I made the trip, but I didn't expect to starve half the time I was there, or was limited to a lot....but not really much else to say about that...gorgeous hotel and everything else...I loved it there, I wish I wasn't so fussy on food items where I get stuck eating dry bread like the pigeons do there cause I grabbed the disgusting orange marmalade one day and about wanted to puke once I tasted it....Really, it never ends for me on that, I go through this everyday and in every country...Italy wasn't so bad, but here is a total nightmare...Australia, it was about the same things as American just a little different, or I just plain hated them no getting around it.....I finally got my other pictures and videos sorted out of ECHO POINT!!! and BLUE MOUNTAINS....3 torturous hours, but it's right now and makes sense....talk about a place being memorable...I will remember that always for being so beautiful and then for me messing up so badly on it here when I went to share my pics with online....good night everyone...hope u all enjoy these....



























No comments: