Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am realllyyyy glad this month is nearly over with....don't know wher
e that is coming from esp. from me, cause that means it will just only get hotter and hotter and hotter....it was over 85+ degrees today and awful to me since I am not one for hot weather at all and turn a bright red colour all over...not from embarrassment but from sunburns...=p I am just ready for the summer to already to be over with and done, since it will be my last summer here....(fireworks exploding and Hallelujah chorus blasting....) I am almost done with the pictures from Australia...On here at least...I still have to put them on my FB and send another round to my family back home.....It just takes sooo long I keep putting it off....maybe when I am finally done with these....so I guess I won't be done completely, just on here....I don't think I will ever take that many pictures again ever....Well these pics are me still at the Featherdale Wildlife Park outside of Sydney....I'm with white kangaroos, I know they look like goats, but really they are white kangaroos....the guy there is feeding a tasmanian devil.....Then that is a street that I got lost on in downtown Sydney....never againnnnn but at least they spoke English there so I had no problems getting back...I just hateee getting lost and go into a complete panic...Then the last few ones with the gorgeous fountain and cathedral looking building that looked like Notre Dame in Paris to me first glance cause of the round window, that is HYDE PARK....The one I talked about sooo much and couldn't get enough of... That was downtown, but I just happened to run into it when I got lost, and I guess it's a good thing I did. Wow I had never in my life seen such a gorgeous park...The fountain they have there looked like someone reached right down into Italy and pulled one out, and put it there in Australia...Either Italy or Austria, cause they had fountains like that in Salzburg, just not that big.....One outside Mozart's birth house with Mozart's statue in the middle of the fountain.. This one was some how based on Greek Mythology just by looking at it first glance...I don't know the full story behind it, but I loved everything about it...The cathedral there was across the street behind the fountain....This was a very gorgeous one....I was not supposed to take pictures at all inside, but I did anyways...It was just so beautiful....I figured since I would never see those people ever again giving me frowning faces there, then it really shouldn't matter...Some of it was hard to see, but I got what I could...The windows were really beautiful and everything was so clean and perfect inside...We definately don't have anything like that here...lol people would destroy that in a minute thinking it was funny... and Japanese really don't have any kind of religion at all, or claim to be Buddist, but I really don't don't think they build huge cathedrals for that....I don't even know what they do or anything, so I never see those cathedrals here or anywhere else over here in Japan...Italy had a few of these, just not as big, and I walked up to one all the time and went inside when I was there and felt bored....I didn't know anything about those places, I'd never seen them...It went so far back like whenever Italy was first founded as a country when it was built...Something that we went to, I can't remember what, they said was built there in Italy in the year 1 (one). I'm thinking it was part of a castle....Everything is a blur now kind of it was so long ago....I have more of these photos of the inside of this place...I just have never been in those before ever...I've been in churches and my friends synogugue, but I stayed in that cathedral right at the back of Hyde Park for at least over an hour, before deciding to try and find my way back....This was one of my favourite parts of the trip....I absolutely loved it there....=)



No comments: